Course Agenda (12 November 2020, Singapore)
- Future trends in renewable energy
- Integration of variable renewable energy within the grid
- Assessment of risks and upsides for investment in solar and wind power
- Case studies: Technical risks and their impacts on investment of RE power plants
- Group Work: Comparative risk ranking for candidate investments
- New horizons: marine renewables and hydrogen
- Hybrid energy systems
- Case studies: hybrid RE with battery storage and grid integration
- Moderated Group Exercise: Opportunities for RE investment in Asia beyond 2020
We would like to customise the workshop based on your specific needs. Pre-Course Questionnaire will be sent prior to the workshop for analyse in advance and to be addressed during the course.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.