Course Agenda (12 November 2020, Singapore)
- Future trends in renewable energy
- Integration of variable renewable energy within the grid
- Assessment of risks and upsides for investment in solar and wind power
- Case studies: Technical risks and their impacts on investment of RE power plants
- Group Work: Comparative risk ranking for candidate investments
- New horizons: marine renewables and hydrogen
- Hybrid energy systems
- Case studies: hybrid RE with battery storage and grid integration
- Moderated Group Exercise: Opportunities for RE investment in Asia beyond 2020
We would like to customise the workshop based on your specific needs. Pre-Course Questionnaire will be sent prior to the workshop for analyse in advance and to be addressed during the course.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Structuring successful Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), managing competitive electricity markets & attracting merchant power investments