Human Capital, Succession Planning, Talent & Performance Management (Online Course)
Commences: 11 April 2023
Live Online Course
This course is the A to Z on strategically managing and optimising your human capital to full potential in today’s difficult business climate. It is a highly practical, hands-on course that shows you exactly how to tackle those intractable HR problems:
- resistance from employees
- favoritism and political games
- HR not a priority/not taken seriously
- lack of senior executive support for HR
- lack of funding
This course will give you the knowledge and tool to excite and re-energise your people and to inspire a new-found confidence and trust in HR in your business. Through discussion, examples and activities you will discover the way forwards. The industry insights, templates and models will put you ahead of your competitors; ahead of the game in designing and delivering winning HR initiatives which will earn your HR team praise and recognition and will take your people to the next level.
This practical live online course will have you excited by the new possibilities to drive performance in your organisation. The examples given are proven winners and the materials provide for easy adaptation to your business. Within 5 sessions of completing the course you can be forging positive change for your organisation and your people.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn to conduct a Talent Retention Audit and to develop a Talent Retention Plan
- Discover innovative, practical and inexpensive solutions to a wide range of everyday HR challenges and problems
- Identify why performance management systems so often fail and how to avoid these common mistakes
- Work through a simple, effective model to help struggling employees improve their performance
- Design innovative approaches to succession planning for your valued employees
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
Session 1: 11 April 2023, 11am – 2pm GMT+0
Human Capital in Perspective: Principles, Challenges and Solutions
- Achieving Results through Strategic Human Capital
- ACTIVITY – Complete the HRII inventory to track strengths and weaknesses
- Strategic Human Capital – Application and Practice
- ACTIVITY – Brainstorming the Psychological Contract
- CASE STUDY – Applying strategic HR principles
- DISCUSSION – Your issues, experiences and question & answer
Session 2: 12 April 2023, 11am – 2pm GMT+0
A Strategic Approach to Effective Succession Planning
- Succession Planning Fundamentals
- CASE STUDY – Surveying the issues ‘Department of Community Services’
- Practical Strategies for Succession Planning
- CASE STUDY – The challenge of identifying critical positions
Session 3: 13 April 2023, 11am – 2pm GMT+0
Identify, Develop, Engage & Retain Your Top Talent
- Principles and Planning – Getting Results through Talent Management
- ACTIVITY – Complete the Talent Retention assessment tool for your own organization
- Putting Talent Management Strategies into Practice
Session 4: 17 April 2023, 11am – 2pm GMT+0
Understanding and Facilitating a High-Performance Workplace
- Fundamental Building Blocks for a High-Performance Workplace
- DISCUSSION – What are your challenges with employee performance?
- Measuring and Stimulating Employee Performance
- ACTIVITY – Assessing performance
- CASE STUDY – Approaches to performance management
Session 5: 18 April 2023, 11am – 2pm GMT+0
Performance Management Systems – Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Challenges, Mistakes and Problems – Understanding Why PM Fails
- DISCUSSION – What are your biggest challenges with PM measurement/evaluation?
- Enabling Improved Employee Performance
- CASE STUDY – Performance management systems
The agenda will combine presented materials with plenty of opportunity for Q&A, interactive discussions, and the use of quantitative models to illustrate key learning points. Current market examples and data are utilised wherever helpful.
We would like to customise the workshop based on your specific needs. Pre-Course Questionnaire will be sent prior to the workshop for analyse in advance and to be addressed during the course.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
What People Are Saying
Who Will Attend
- Anyone working in HR, Employee Relations, Corporate Affairs, Talent & Performance Management, Learning and Development, Training and Capacity Building, People Strategy, Organisational Development, Leadership Management, Competency Development, Corporate Communications
- All level of management in any area of the company. Managing and leading people is everyone’s responsibility
- Plus anyone who deal with people management
You Might Also Be Interested In
Strategic Human Resource Management (Online Course)
The future of managing people in organisations and overcoming contemporary issues & challenges in HRM
Commences: 13 June 2023
Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling (Online Course)
Project finance and financial modelling best practices with practical case studies
Commences: 9 May 2023
Mastering PPP project analysis, financing, contracts & transaction management techniques