Course Agenda (22 March 2021, 14:00 – 18:00 GMT+8, Singapore time)
- Overview of Energy Storage Technologies
- Energy Storage Applications & Options
- Four Phases of A Grid-Scale Battery Energy Storage System Project
- Energy Storage Economics
- Energy Storage Pillars Of Bankability
- Success Stories From Different Countries, including Asia, North America, and Europe
- Future Developments In Energy Storage
Course Agenda (14 April 2021, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT+2, South Africa time)
- Technology Update & Current Trends
- Regulatory Requirements & Understanding the Business Case for Energy Storage
- Renewables & Storage in Front of the Meter
- Renewables & Storage behind the Meter for Commercial & Industrial Applications
We would like to customise the workshop based on your specific needs. Pre-Course Questionnaire will be sent prior to the workshop for analyse in advance and to be addressed during the course.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.