- Influence of the government on power transmission Sector
- How digitalisation benefits cross country power transfer
- Development of grid technologies (smart grid & microgrid)
- Grid modernisation and IoT- How digitalisation improve grid reliability and stability
- How smart grid help utilities to improve performance and cost efficiency
- Capacity building to handle smart grid technology
We would like to customise the workshop based on your specific needs. Pre-Course Questionnaire will be sent prior to the workshop for analyse in advance and to be addressed during the course.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Understand the technology solutions, business considerations and competitive environments of the booming electricity storage market, and the issues facing power systems when electric vehicles become mass-market